Understanding XML and ASD S1000D for Engineers – two day training course
S1000D and XML – One of the biggest issues we face in technical communication is we are having to educate some of our engineers on the basics of XML, the why, the when and the how. Often there is confusion around what we use XML for, the power and flexibility it gives us in all forms of technical data production, transformation and deployment. As our product experts, it is important engineers know the fundamentals of XML – that is why we developed this course!
We are often asked to host workshops and training sessions to help organisations understand both XML and S1000D – so we have now formalised a course that we will schedule for 2019 – already our first course is taking bookings.
Some of what we will cover on the Understanding XML and ASD S1000D for Engineers course:
- Understanding Structured Languages – history and what they are
- What are the main components of a structured language implementation?
- How have specifications used structured languages to develop a technical publications delivery?
- Lets look at the specifications available to us and how they all interact with each other
- Full course synopsis available – contact TDW for more information
More information or booking?
Create your FREE TDW account on our website to learn more about the course including costs – TDW Member companies receive 50% discount per delegate – limited spaces are available and these spaces expire 31st Jan 2019.
- All students receive a complimentary three month pass to TD-iQ to run over recordings of the course again post the training
- All refreshments and lunch provided over the two days
- Delegate hand out pack included
- Printed copy of the TDW magazine (12 month subscription)
Who is this course for?
- Support Engineers
- ILS Engineers
- Technical Authors
- Project Managers
- Anyone who wants to understand XML and specifications.