Adobe TCS 2019, Jana, SEMCON, A2Z of S1000D & stolen technical publications!
In the week that Adobe TCS 2019 is released to include some new and exciting features! We look at the key news items to hit the street. Including technical manuals for sale on the dark web for $150! Probably the most troubling story we read this week! This means that sensitive technical publications are being stolen and sold on the dark web and seems like ending up in the wrong hands!
We thank both SEMCON and JANA for their continued support renewing their support for TDW, due to support of our members we can bring you free content just like this! Cammell Laird announces a 2,000 strong supply chain for the new frigate production. Whilst Liebherr aerospace moves in to the reclamation business!
Mentioned in the news this week:
- Probably future Supply chain cyber threats coming our way – Read More
- Military Manuals found on the Dark Web, what does this mean for security? – Read More
- Cammell Laird – Read More
- Liebherr Aerospace – Read More
- Adobe TCS 2019 – Read More
- A2Z of S1000D – Starting with “A” – View Now
- Podcast – The 5 (ish) things that wind me up – Listen Now or watch online
- Check out our members profiles – Read More
Questions Mike answered this week:
- I want to get in to S1000D technical authoring can you help?
- Can we buy just an online ticket for the TDW-Live event?
- Is there a register of APPS?
Book your space at TDW-Live and meet like-minded professionals – more details our annual event, now in its eight year attracts deep domain experts and ‘doers’ of technical support information from all around the world. Can’t make TDW-Live? TD-iQ subscribers and Vendor Member companies can access the conference LIVE online – contact us at Tech Data World for more information.
Want more from TDW?
Join us as a full member and access more content just like this: Join TDW
Create your FREE account on TDW and access other FREE resources from Tech Data World: Create My account