Magic Leap, Adobe TCS, TDW-Live, SDL and more
Why is Magic Leap not talking to us? This weeks Thursday Thoughts is all about catching up on two weeks worth of news, reviews and updates from the world or aerospace, defence and space technical communication!
In the week where we received a stack of questions around the Magic Leap headsets and Mike gloats a little where he called it on brands reinventing themselves as Haynes announced rising profits in Digital Services! The Perkins My Engine App hits 100,000 downloads, but why does Mike pour scorn on these kind of statistics? Augmented Reality now being used to train crew by Virgin Atlantic with plain English being forced on doctors in the UK! Why is this all good news?
In the modern information field – if you are not keeping your skills current – you run the risk of becoming irrelevant and obsolete – Mike Ingledew
A reminder that Mike will be at the DVD show and plans to visit the TDW Member booths, so get ready for some photo’s and video from the show.
Links this week:
- Haynes Manuals – Read More
- Perkins My engine App – Read More
- Virgin Atlantic – Read More
- Big Content Article – Read More
- Clear English Article – Read More
- Adobe announces new video capabilities in CC – Read More
- SDL and DivvyHQ – Read More
- Flatirons Solutions – Read More
- Adobe Tech Comm Days – Read More
- Technical Communication Training – Join Now
- A2Z of S1000D – Watch now on S1000DWorld or Create your FREE account on TDW
- TDW-Live agenda now LIVE – Read Now
- Podcast – Listen Now – Watch the video HERE
- Follow TDW on LinkedIn for Daily Updates on this years TDW-Live – Follow TDW
Want more great content from TDW why not join us as a full member? Learn More