Boeing, SAFRAN, Sea 5000, Apple & Adobe all make Episode 12
This week Boeing and SAFRAN announced a new partnership to develop APU’s (Auxiliary Power Units) that many are hailing as a game changer for the supply chain with others warning it is going to change the landscape of parts supply in the aerospace sector! The new F-35 aircraft was delivered to the UK MoD this week in the midst of an supportability ‘crises’, what does this mean for ILS?
At the moment there is so much news that I think we will introduce a second show looking more at the futures of technical information and how it will affect us going forward – Mike
BAE Systems hosting the Sea 5000 project team in the UK makes the news and the new Pearl (Business Jet) family of engines from Rolls-Royce.
Major news from Adobe with savings off the Technical Communication Suite and the announcement of Project Aero will no doubt change the way creators will be able to produce and deploy content. Apple and Adobe coming together to create a new Augmented Reality file format will no doubt disrupt and give many food for thought.
Boeing and Safran are mentioned in this Thursday Thoughts Episode, but who else?
- F-35 – Read More
- Follow Peter Stuttard – Connect with Peter
- BAE Systems – Read More
- Sea 5000 – Read More
- Rolls-Royce Pearl – Read More
- Boeing and Safran – Read More
- Airbus – Read More
- Adobe announces Aero Project – Read More
- ShipDex – Read More
- GDPR Part Two – Read More
- Apple iOS – Read More
- AI based translation – Read More
- Apple Wearables – Read More
- Apple and Adobe co-op on AR file format – Read More
- Microsoft office 365 – Read More
- TDW-Live – Book Now
- Tech Comm Training – Read More
Questions we answered this week:
- Can you help us find technical authors?
- Do you know of an IETP solution that does not require us to use S1000D?
- Is your Technical Communication Training aligned with any formal education body?
Why not join us here at Tech Data World with a full subscription? More content like this but just for our members, with over 100 hours of tutorials and training available via our TD-iQ platform. All full members receive unrestricted access to all our presentations, courses, magazine and live conference presentations!
You can also listen to our Thursday Thoughts recordings now on our PODCAST channel, make sure you subscribe to all our social channels to hear when we go live or post new updates!