Innovation in Information
Join us on the 18th January 2018 - Innovation in Information
Come and Play! - Bristol - UK
This workshop has been moved due to a conflict with a major UK defence event and a request from a number of vendors - you can still book your place now - if you have already booked, your space has been transferred automatically
This single day seminar will focus on the changes that are taking place within the information production and delivery discipline.
Information and what we do with it is changing and at a rapid pace! The idea is to have s ingle day showing some of the tools and processes that are emerging in our market today so that our delegates can see where we are going. - Michael Ingledew - TDW
- - Short presentations on what IS happening today in the information production and deployment field
- - An opportunity to play with technology and see it in action
- - Learn from those supporting organisations and projects achieve innovation adoption
- - Refreshments and lunch
How much does this cost?
- * TDW Member Delegate (£75)
- * None-Member Delegate (£175)
- * TDW Vendor Member - Table Top display (£850) - includes three spaces
- * None-Vendor Member - Table Top display (£1,500) - includes two spaces
- * MoD Project Teams and DE&S Staff (FREE) - see small print below!
Where is it being held?The event will take place 0930 thru 1500hrs - Location is the BAWA Centre, Filton, Bristol, South Meads Road - we will confirm all details with your booking.
How do I book?You may email Claire (Seminar Organiser) HERE to reserve your space, please include in your email, full names, job descriptions and email addresses of each attendee. Also please include your TDW registered company name (if a member) and how you would like to pay.
The small print
- - MoD Spaces are limited
- - Paying by credit card will incur a handling fee
- - If you have a specialist eating requirement please include this with your booking