What's in the current Issue?
Look what is inside the current issue:
Jam packed with more educational topics once again!
- - Amsterdam - full review, photo gallery and thoughts
- - An Illustrators Tale - Roy Scorer
- - TCS2017 - Adobe RoboHelp - Ian Proudfoot
- - Evolving Support Solutions - Peter Stuttard
- - Maximize Service Profitability - Berry Braster
- - All About Business Rules (Part 2) - Dr Mike Day
- - From Behind the data - XPath
- - SpecKnowPhobia (TM)
- - NEW - Ask Mike - Your questions answered!
The leading TDW Magazine is published quarterly and is shipped worldwide to all major aerospace, defence and space technical information specialists.
Why do we still print a magazine?
The magazine is still printed as a number of our subscribers work behind closed networks and accessing the resources on the internet is difficult. It was therefore decided and requested that TDW would publish a quarterly magazine focusing on the needs and desires of the aerospace, defence and space tech data professionals.
What is inside?
Standing articles from leading experts on illustrations, standards and process as well as reader questions answered pack our magazine. The magazine is supported by all those who are serious about the aerospace, defence and space technical information market and boasts some advertising from leading vendors in our market.
How do I get my copy?
Simple, if you are a TDW member (company, individual or TD-iQ subscriber) you will receive your copy as part of your membership plan. if not you may buy an annual subscription by contacting us at Tech Data World.