Pratt and Whitney FREE tech pubs and what does Uncle Bens Rice have to do with Tech Pubs?
Free technical publications from Pratt and Whitney? In this weeks Thursday Thoughts we caught up on two weeks of industry news and updates focusing on the top stories affecting the technical publications and the product support field.
Industry news included:
- Boeing Cyber attack – Read More
- BMT and UK government new Shipping think Tank – Read More
- Airbus and Bombardier C-Series – Read More
- Pratt & Whitney FREE tech pubs – why it’s a great idea – Read More
- GDLS Canada and 14 year support contract – Read More
- Althom & ThoughtFocus with new Tech Pubs and eCommerce integration – Read More
- Viking Air – Read More
- MTU & RR is it using ShipDex? – Read More
- Rolls-Royce and the new Insight Tool – the future of product support? – Read More
- The Boxer Project – the UK is back in the game! – Read More
- AR News included Firefox Browser and the new AR/VR browser as well as Uncle Bens Rice – how this could affect tech pubs and support – Read More (FireFox) Read More (Uncle Bens)
- S1000D User Forum in the USA – Read More
- ATA eBusiness new specifications available – Read More
- A note to our friends at Denel in South Africa
- DCS Sonovision – More information
- O’Neil and Associates –More about O’Neil and Associates
- TD-iQ Live Lesson – Defining a DMRL from Legacy – Join us on this course
- TDW Magazine online – Request FREE access now
- Podcast Episode 6 – Capturing Metrics in Technical Information – Listen Now
- Thank you for the course suggestions and positive feedback
- Registration for TDW-Live and Innovation in Information #2 now open – Book Now
We were asked a number of questions over the last couple of weeks and we selected the best to answer:
- Do you do monthly plans for TD-iQ?
- Can we access one single course on TD-iQ?
- Can we have a copy of the agenda from last years TDWLive?
- Will you be doing more webinars?
- Can I contribute to the magazine?
- Where do you see the next generation of technical information specialists coming from?
- Isn’t S1000D for those on Airbus and Boeing projects?
Make sure you subscribe to all our channels to catch us LIVE next time!