Webinar Simplified Technical English – Michael Ingledew and Ciaran Dodd have partnered to deliver some truly unique and educational webinars around the topic of Simplified Technical English! Building on Ciarans excellent presentation at last years TDW-Live event.
Bored of theory?
We hear you and we too bang our heads on the desk when we see yet another ‘what is’ webinar! That is why we have set ourselves a challenge – we are going to take a piece of legacy text from an old printed manual and talk through some of the key principles that you need to apply to the text to comply with Simplified Technical English.
When and How to register?
The webinar will be hosted on 28th February at 2PM UK time (3PM CET) – 9AM EST US – we have limited the number of registrants for this so this will be strictly a first come first served registration process.
Who is this Simplified Technical English webinar for?
- Anyone who needs to understand how STE affects text and writing to conform to this approach to writing
- Technical Documentation Managers & Technical Publications Engineers who want to see STE in action
Get more from TDW – more webinars and great tutorials
- Make sure you download the TDW App to be notified about content similar to this and more great content – head to your store of choice and search “Tech Data World”
- Create your FREE account on TDW to access exclusive account holder only content
- Join TDW as a full member and access over 200 hours of online training content – TD-iQ
- Join us at this years TDW-Live event to see more great live, real-life, presentations
Sign-up to the TDW newsletter to make sure you hear first about our content, subscribe to our YouTube Channel, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and FaceBook – all links are on the side of this webpage.