Boeing, Airbus, Bombardier, BAE Systems – just some of what we discussed in this weeks – Thursday Thoughts LIVE!
In the news this week, Boeing, Airbus, Bombardier, SAAB – just some of the industry items that may affect technical information that we discussed in our session this week.
Other news from Thursday Thoughts
- GPSL – Full recording of their PTC Windchill webinar is now available online – more details
- Aspire Consulting – is offering a 25% discount for new bookings on their Training Needs Analysis course – more details
- DCS-Sonovision – is growing and recruiting – more details
- Lionbridge – announced this week, will be a premium sponsor of TDW-Live#8 – Registration will be open here
Updates from the TDW network
- Effective Data Reuse in S1000D is available online via your subscription dashboard
- TDWLive#8 – theme for this years event is now set and we will open registration in the next week
- Innovation in Information#2 – venue contract signed and set! Registration open now
- News from our road trip this week, meetings with SEMCON, Aspire Consulting and some discussions around Simplified Technical English
Simplified Technical English – what do you want from STE? – send us your questions and we will answer them with a deep domain expert!
Which editing tool do you use?
Take part in the TDW Survey into the most popular editing tools in the aerospace, defence and space markets! Give us your thoughts
Your questions answered
What were the questions we answered this week?
- How do we show ROI in our technical publication?
- Will the new EU privacy laws affect technical publications?
- Do you know the size of the UK tech pubs markets?
- Can you broadcast live to TD-iQ?
Do you use, want to use, plan to use Simplified Technical English? Watch the recorded version to find out some exciting news around what we have planned for Simplified Technical English – your burning questions answered!
Did you miss the LIVE broadcast? No problem – you can watch the full recording on our YouTube channel
Reminder that you can send in your questions for adding in to out next Thursday Thoughts to email@example.com – Vendor Members may also send in their news updates for inclusion.