Alfresco, Honeywell, Airbus A220, Cyber Security – #15 – Thursday Thoughts
Alfresco wins DoD approval for defence information, what does this mean for open source based software solutions? No longer can we say that our data will not be placed in open source solutions? Numerous new projects announced, including BAE Systems Sea 5000, Rolls-Royce, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and the staple Airbus and Boeing news updates.
Some interesting news from Honeywell, who announced that they have updated their B2B portal for their customers to access support information. Google Chrome changes the way that they will present and inform users that they are entering an insecure website – what does this mean for the old HTTP web addresses?
Two new opportunities this week, TDW were asked to look for an STE solution for a client as well as sourcing some S1000D authors/PM’s for a project in Germany – all those [members] interested can get in touch with us here at TDW via the normal channels!
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Alfresco – Read More
- Honeywell – Read More
- Airbus – Read More
- BAE Howitzer – Read More
- Bae Systems – Cyber Attacks – Read More
- Raytheon, Northrup Grumman and Lockheed – Read More
- Rolls-Royce new contract – Read More
- BAE Systems, Vodafone – Cyber Security – Read More
- Kongsberg – Read More
- BAE Systems – Sea 5000 – Read More
- UK & Sweden to Team on new fighter? – Read More
- General Dynamics Land Systems – Read More
- UTC – F-35 – Read More
- SAAB & Airbus v Boeing – Read More
- Boeing – Embraer – Read More
- Airbus renames C-Series – Read More
- Various interesting Airbus Videos – YouTube
- Create your FREE account for additional resources and tutorials – Create Now
- Join us at TDW-Live – Book Now
- Join TDW as a full member – Join Today
- Listen to “Eggs in Basket” Podcast – Listen Now
- TDW Summer issue of the TDW Magazine released Monday – Read Online
- Listen to this edition of Thursday Thoughts on our Podcast Channel – Listen Now
Questions we took this week:
- What are the requirements to run TD-iQ?
- Can you help understand the CMP structures in S1000D?
- Can you help us identify technical authors and project managers for an S1000D project in Germany?
- What are the requirements for running TD-iQ, we are looking at a licence?